Hambrook CC are pleased to announce we are running a Fantasy Cricket League for the 2018 season.
An entry form is available to download at the bottom of this page.
The initiative is being administered by Lee Dyer – the arrangements are as follows:
– £5 entry fee.
– £8000 Budget.
– You must pick 4/5 batters, 4/5 bowlers, 1/2 All rounders and 1 Wicket Keeper. From your selection you must select 2 YOUTH PLAYERS!
– Points are awarded from Saturday league cricket only.
– Select a captain for double points.
– 1 Point per run.
– 5 Points per wicket.
– 5 Points for a catch.
– 10 Points for a run out or stumping. (n.b. No points are awarded for an assist to a run out, only to the player returning the ball).
– 25 Extra points for a 5 for. (e.g. A bowler takes 5/20, they get 50 points in total. 5 for each wicket PLUS 25 bonus points).
– 25 Extra points for every 50 runs in an innings. (e.g. A batters scores 150, total of 225 points. 150 for the runs scored and 3 x 25 = 75 bonus points).
– 25 Bonus points for 4 or more fielding dismissals. (e.g. 2 catches, 1 run out and 1 stumping = 55 points. 5 for each catch = 10, 10 for a run out, 10 for a stumping PLUS 25 bonus points = 55 points).
– 100 bonus points for 10 wicket haul. (e.g. 10 wickets = 50 points plus 100 bonus points = 150 points).
– MINUS 25 points for a duck.
You can change your team as much as you like up until midnight Saturday 5th May.
There will be a ‘transfer window’ which will open midnight on the Sunday morning after the 9th league game and closes midnight of the Saturday morning of game 10.
ANY CHANGES YOU WISH TO MAKE MUST BE SENT TO LEE. ANY CHANGES WITHOUT HIS CONFIRMATION, YOUR CHANGES WILL NOT HAVE BEEN MADE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE LEE REPLIES TO YOU!!!
If you have any questions, please email Lee Dyer: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS OPEN TO ANYONE. SENIOR PLAYERS, YOUTH PLAYERS, FRIENDS, FAMILY, PARENTS ETC….
Please get your teams in ASAP. I would like to be able to collect all monies before the 1st league game of the season so please make every effort to pay before then!
A copy of the entry form can be downloaded here:
Please show your support.